I’ve had a few requests from people to upload our “Instagram Story” from this weekend when I made Protein Banana Pancakes. The recipe made 5 pancakes so double up if you’re making this for a larger group. I would even recommend making a larger serving for 2 people.
- 1 medium ripe banana
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup oats
- 1 serving protein powder (optional)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Handful of seasonal berries of your choosing
- Maple syrup
- Mash banana in a medium sized mixing bowl
- Add the two large eggs to the bowl and whisk together
- Blend the ½ cup of oats in a blender and add to mixture
- Add 1 serving of protein powder to the mixture
- Add the cinnamon and vanilla for some flavor
- Preheat a pan on low/medium heat with a dash of oil or butter
- Cook ¼ cup of batter at a time at low/medium heat for 1.5 minutes on the first side and 1 minute on the second
- Add your handful of berries and syrup
I hope you guys enjoy this quick breakfast recipe! It takes 5 minutes of prep and less than 3 minutes to cook.
As always, thanks for stopping by!