It's hard to believe that two months of 2016 have already come and gone! Where does the time go? I've been thinking a lot about what I want to do, see and accomplish before the May long weekend and thought I'd share a few highlights with you.
1. Spend time with family - I'm itching to spend some time at home in Toronto with my family, friends, and the pup! There's a weekend I have my eye on in early May and hope to make the trip back work.
2. Write a meaningful and fulfilled maid of honor wedding toast - This one needs to be done before the 23rd of April and it's constantly at the top of my mind.
3. Enjoy a lazy afternoon exploring Golden Gate Park - I've been living in San Francisco for a year (on March 14th) and I'm shocked at how little time I've spent in that amazing place. I briefly rode my bike through this past weekend and was reminded at how lovely it really is.
4. Watch the sunset from the Marin Headlands - this one might be a little tricky since getting rid of my car but this post on Gal Meets Glam has inspired this adventure.
5. Get back up on a surf board - my last surfing experience was last April in Santa Cruz and I loved it! It's definitely hard work but so much fun.
6. Visit the Oscar de la Renta Retrospective at the de Young Museum - recently I'be been seeing posters around SF advertising this exhibit. I love fashion and museums so this will be the best of both worlds!
7. Find a bedside table - I've been in my apartment since August and have yet to come across a bedside table that I love and is functional. I've transitioned from suitcase, to a laundry hamper, to now a kitchen cart. It's definitely time to get something different. I need something a bit taller for my bed and like the look of this one from Pottery Barn.
8. Invest in functional tops - I've been feeling like my work wardrobe is in a bit of a rut and have determined it's due to lack of tops that I genuinely like and feel comfortable in. I have my eye on this and that right now.
I found this free printable To Do lists on AmandaInez.com and now have my list pinned up next to my desk as a daily reminder.
Before you know it, it'll be The Spring Equinox, the days will be longer, and we'll be welcoming the return of the warm weather! How are you planning on spending your time this Spring?
As always, thanks for stopping by! xx